Thursday, October 4, 2012

days with the boys

I want to record these fun fall days with my 5 year old and 3 year old boys....they have great "boy" time after school. 



My sweet boys collecting rocks and dirt with the dump trucks. They also loved to sit on them and ride them down the driveway, or run them down the sidewalk in front of the house.



 Razoring around Foster City. Here we are on our way to Coscto which is also a few blocks away from preschool.


At the skateboard park in Foster City. This park happens to be right next to where the boys go to school so we often go here after school with our bikes or razors.
They especially love when the big boys are here doing tricks. We sit in the shade and watch them flip & jump.






At school. This is a beautiful park that follows the water ways in Foster City. I love to walk while they ride.

Sweet baby that goes along to all these "boy" activities & very nicely sleeps and eats on the go.Look at those smashing tights! I love them, it looks like socks and leg warmer together. Tammy I will send them your way when we outgrow them....

Here we are at the skateboard park watching the boys. While I have my back turned for this picture Peter took his razor down a stair case and of course fell down and skinned his chin. You have to keep an eye on those adventures men.