Thursday, October 18, 2012

85 degrees





The sprinkler going with the Halloween spider webs in the back. What a combo. We sure love these warm October CA days. The kids have been in the water the last two days, making mud stew in the kiddie pools, water guns, sun block & having lots of friends over to enjoy the warm weather with. 


Sorry no pictures of the E, she was inside changing for ballet.

I don't even want to think about the water bill this month. I never thought much about water use growing up in CT, but it is a big deal here. I counted this sprinkle in the front yard as the kids bath for the evening ;-)

This weather reminds me of last October. Todd and I took the kids to Half Moon Bay on October 30th last year. Speaking of T he is leaving for Europe on Saturday for work. He hardly ever travels so I can't really complain, but I want too ;-) I have gotten soft over the past two years, as he has not traveled.  Sure he works long hours, pulls long nights & some weekends but he is around most evenings. A few years back he would travel once a month now I get worked up over a once a year trip ;-) He will be gone for almost 2  weeks. I envision much eating out in our future. 





As P bent over this afternoon I noticed a lack of underwear under his pants. I asked him to take off his pull-up & dress himself this morning before school & he must have skipped the tricky underwear part ;-) Hopefully no teachers noticed ;-)