Saturday, January 21, 2012

Happy at 40!

It was a rainy evening in the bay area & Todd was turning 40. Thank you to all our darling friends who came out in the pouring rain to celebrate with us.

Todd was expecting a quiet dinner out with me and instead came home to a house full of guest. He loved it! As a devoted family man he does not get much time to just hang with friends so it was really nice for him to just chat with fellow fathers. We feasted on chocolate cake, brownies & nibbles.

The kids loved having so many friends over at once. I pulled the van out of the garage and let the kids bike & play ball in there. It was a life saving space.

I was having so much fun socializing that I put Peter to bed with out a diaper on. The exhausted kid slept all night anyway & woke up this morning soaked from crown to toes. All day he kept telling me it was his birthday & his party. He already tells people he is 3 years old. Don't push it my baby man, I like having my 2 year old.

Happy birthday Todd! We love you!