* The beautiful warm weather that let Todd take the 2 older kids out biking & park playing today for 2 hours! Love CA weather
* Gas X.... a wonder drug for my very pregnant body
* Good insurance & doctors that keep a close watch on my baby. Though Thomas does want to know "why do we go to the doctor so much?" We go 3 times a week which is way TOO much for a 4 year old.
* The cheesecake factor brownie cheesecake that I ate for dinner ;-) Healthy, I know but I can only eat in this reckless way for a few more weeks.
* Peter who is always telling me that I am "on his team". On a side note I want to record a funny Peter thought. He loves to run in parking lots, he sees no danger in all that free open space...the other day when we walked in parking lots I ask him to hold my hand to keep ME safe from the big cars... it didn't work, he told me "no mommy you are big, you do it yourself, your big you can bite the cars!"