Elsa's decorations/ clothes for the fire works. She also spent many hours doing nail polish strips on every girl in the family. She was super excited to win some 4th of July body jewels at a birthday party and few days before the 4th & shared them with her cousins. She looked so darling and was so excited. She also had matching shirts with her cousins, I wish I had a picture.
Bryn loved running around the large field before the fireworks. She screamed when the started then fell asleep in my arms while watching them.
T spent the whole day sick, at the fire works he was burning with fever... he so badly wanted to go and it is just once a year so I gave him drugs and we went. We took him to the doctor on Friday and he tested positive for Strep. I was in tears watching our sweet boy suffer all day Thursday. How is Strep possible in July? Todd came down with it Saturday morning and spent the day in bed.
E and T also picked up an outer ear infection or swimmers ear the first week we were in town. Then Peter cried most of Saturday night saying his ear hurt, took him in Sunday morning and found he has an inner ear infection!!! I have been to the drug store 5 times in the last week and a half and; have gotten to know the lady who works there very well ;-) The last time I was in, I just asked her if they sell a family size amoxicillin bottle, at this point I was feeling I needed one. Getting doctor visits & drugs while you are 3000 miles away from CA is tricky and miserable.
NO MORE SICKNESS PLEASE. I can not take much more ;-) I am forgetting which child needs which drug when. Thanks, a very sleepy mother.
p.s. extremely greatful for health insurance that works 'out of town'.
Bryn loves to hold her new baby cousin. She will reach out her hands to hold her & grunt like Cambria is really heavy. They share the same birthday and will be great buds.

