
While I was at Costco last week a lady looked at Peter and asked "oh what is her name"? I guess it is time for a hair cut. I have put it off becuase I love his long soft white baby hair. We get comments on it EVERYWHERE! People say things like..."Oh his hair is soo white!" "My son had hair like that when he was little." Peter's hair has been a great conversation starter.
I really wanted to just rim it but there was no way he would hold still for that.
Thomas & Elsa were thrilled to help buzz Peter's hair. They took turns holding the buzzer & making hairballs with all the discarded hair. Gross. It was all over the couch, their bodies, the floor, I guess he had a lot of hair ;-)


Now he looks just like THomas! I have to do a double take when I look at the boys to make sure I am talking to the right child. My little man is so big!