Some thoughts on my little boys...Thomas loves his scooter & was in heaven today scootering around the neighborhood as fast as he could. He keeps a little Halloween basket in the front to hold treasures he might find. Mostly rocks and large sticks mixed in with goldfish. His favourite toy this week is a small plastic coat hanger, he brings it everywhere. He loves to hook things...anything & gets so excited about it.
Thomas is quick to listen & obey... tonight when I announced teeth brushing time, a large moan bellowed out of his sister but he followed me right away. In the bathroom I asked him why he was such a good listener. After putting on my large black sunglasses upside down he replied "I am perfect mom, I like to be fast, I'm not slow, I'm fast". 3 Year olds are darling.
Peter...where to begin.
Mastered climbing an 8 foot rock wall on the play ground last week & is so thrilled with himself!.
Was splashing in a full urinal at Elsa's school and thought it was heaven!
Smashes pushes & hits most younger kids he encounters while we are out & about. Help!!! He had a biting at home faze that was quickly solved with time outs in his crib. On the sunny side while we were at the library & park today I am proud to report he did not hit anyone...yes!
A serious artist & will sit at the table and color for a good 20 minutes. Wow!
Melts my heart with his "pppease".
Makes great truck sounds & can self entertain with Lego's for a long time! Love it!
LOVES to sit on the potty like E & T. I know I am rushing things..yes..but a girl can dream right?