Monday, December 6, 2010

The tree...

...makes for a great obstacle course. The boys love crawling under it, around it & plugging it in. Elsa on the other hand loves to decorate it. We made paper chains together & put them way high, out of reach ;-)







On a side note...Todd has been working in CA for 7 days now. He is finding a home for us to live in, ward hopping, town traveling & getting things settled at work.

People keep asking me if I am lonely???? Ahhh no, I have the cute kids... no lonely problems on this end ;-)

The kids have lots to talk about as they think about moving. Thomas is most excited about going on an airplane, and wants to know how it gets up in the air... I could not answer that one. How a huge heavy metal object flys I just don't understand. He also wants to know "who closes the door?"

Elsa is excited to live near an Ikea and go in the ball crawl. Our Ikea in CT is about 40 minutes away.

Mama is excited about warm weather... I am already done with the bitting wind.