Thursday, December 9, 2010

What's going on these days...

* It's official, we have a place to live in CA!!! We will be in Foster City, right in the city we lived in before. The exciting part is that it is a small house, we will not be sharing walls with anyone for the first time in 6 years !! Yippee! Thank you Todd for all the work on that!

* I went to my first elementary school parent teacher conference today. It's so fun to see how Elsa has grown.

* I have not cooked dinner in almost 2 weeks now & I am really enjoying it... how will I ever go back?

* My darling sister went and picked up about 20 boxes for me today. She heard great sturdy boxes come from wine stores so that is where she went... I feel strange packing in them...but they sure are strong.