Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Cancun



THis is the view from our hotel room. We left the sliding glass door open every night & slept to the sound of the waves. It was super relaxing. I think I slept 11 hours each night. Bliss!! I had lots of sleeping to catch up on. We did swim in that fun looking pool. It was super warm & felt like a big bathtub.

One night we ate at this Mexican joint RIGHT on the water. Notice the lack of railings. It was like this all over the place. No safety railing by the water or by animal exhibits. Not a place for young children- but we loved being able to get so close to the water at all times.

I have to add a funny story about this trip... Today Todd & I attended Elsa Thanksgiving party at school. Elsa's teacher approaches Todd and says, "So Elsa tells me you were on a honeymoon last week. Were you & Angela recently married?"

How embarrassing is that !!! Next time we take a trip we will be sure not to use the word "honeymoon" around the children.

Happy Thanksgiving everyone!