Monday, July 26, 2010

We did something crazy!



We put all 3 kiddies in one room!

On Friday night we went to Ikea, which is about 45 minutes away, ate meatballs, cinn. buns & bought a bunk bed. We have been talking about buying one for a year now & finally jumped in and did it. On Saturday Todd put the bed together. T & E could not wait for bed time- which was really nice ;-) We put Peter in the crib on one side of the room and the bunk bed on the other side.

At bed time we put all 3 in at the same time & let them work it out. I admit I was nervous about the whole thing. I expected a long night with many wake up calls and lots of crying, but we only had one problem at 5am when THomas slipped out of the bed, that & Peter screamed himself to sleep, he missed his cozy pack n play in the kitchen nook.

Tonight was night number 3 together. Peter did not scream when put to bed & yesterday he slept in till 7 am. Will it last? Who knows. I am sure there are many long nights to come. But... I really enjoy having my kitchen back ;-)