You know I use to think people who lived in an apartments with children were a little crazy. I wondered how they all fit in comfortably.
I don't know about other apartment dwellers but I am a little crazy... I love having all 3 kids together in one room at night. I hope they are building close bonds as they chat to each other as they drift off to sleep. I hope they are making fun memories playing on their new bunk bed.
I love tip toeing in at night and watching them all sleep.
Thomas has not fallen out of his bed since the first night. Peter is sleeping all night but is back to his early wake up calls. But on the positive side this morning was the first time Thomas slept through Peter's screaming and slept in with Elsa till 7. Now I just need to get Peter back to sleeping in ;-)