Mondays are sad days at our house, daddy goes back to work and can not stay to play. The children do not understand Mondays & mommy does not like not having daddy around either. But today has been fun.
*All 3 children slept until 7:08!!!! That has Never happen before!! ( I did feed Peter at midnight)
* We went to the library and did a Christmas craft. The kids loved the free flowing glitter glue, stickers, candy canes, cookies & juice boxes.
* We went to the bank to get quarters to do laundry. The kids beg to go to the bank every time we drive by, they give out free lolly pops.
*I got to read Elsa & Thomas some Christmas books snuggled in on our big black reading chair.
* Peter took a 2 1/2 hour nap! I can't remember the last time he napped that long!
* Elsa is looking forward to her last dance class of the year, then I think we will head off to the mall and play in the play area. It is a fabulous place filled with large plastic cartoon figures that they can jump & climb on.
* Then of course dinner & Christmas FHE. A pretty good Monday.