I am putting my foot down!!!
Peter woke up to eat at 12:45, 2:30 and 5:15, and then he stayed awake until almost 8am. I am not getting up at night to feed a baby who weighs over 16 pounds any more! He is plump enough to survive the night. I am going to be firm!! I can not live any longer on 4 hours of sleep.
No more wrapping! I think. I will try leaving him unwrapped tonight and see how it goes. He really loves being sung in his blankets, but I can't let his scream it out all wrapped up because then he gets all tangled up in the blanket.
He was sleeping really well last week 8 to 10 hour stretchers, what happened? I can already see teeth buds in the bottom of his mouth so maybe that was his problem. No teeth, stay away! I want sleep.
This morning I packed away the bassinet and lugged out the pack'n play. I have mixed feelings about this. Sad because he is growing up and happy he's growing up- that means sleep is in my future. Right???