He went to bed at 8 last night and slept till 4:45- eat and then slept till 7.
When he is awake he is more then happy to sit and watch the happenings around him. He gives his siblings big smiles when they get near him which amazes me since they usually end up poking him or scaring him.
As I write he is sitting on the couch laughing and smiling at his feet. Perfect! Amazing! Yes his clothes as you can see in the picture is too small- the boy is so huge- I can't sift through my clothes fast enough.
Even more shocking to me is that he can nap during the day amidst the noise of 2 kids. He still naps up in his car seat on the kitchen counter- where he is safe! What do I do when he out grows the seat???
Todd's parents are arriving Friday night so we can have the family together to bless Peter this Sunday. We so look forward to blessing our Angel baby.