Saturday, May 16, 2009

A mother in the Sun

I love being a mother, especially during the spring & summer! The kids & I have so much fun getting OUT!!!. In the past week we have gone to:

Westport Beach with friends - I buried Elsa in the sand, Elsa swam in her panties in the freezing water and we ate PP&J sitting on towels.

We walked into town & to the park (25mintue walk). The kids again ran into friends and played their hearts out.

Attended a primary PJ party & eat pancakes for dinner.

I took all three kiddies to Costco. Now all this fresh fruit is available yippee! The kids ate almost an entire container of blueberries in the cart. It has made for some very interesting diapers recently but they were very happy shoppers ;-)

I love that I can load my kiddies up- no need for jackets, blankets, boots, hats, gloves, ect.. we just jump in the stroller or van and head off on adventures. Of course we have our share of crying, wining and moaning- but bring it on! I can handle it because ---- I am outside in the sun.