We bought this great tub at Ikea.
It's great for Thomas & Elsa. It's so big they think it's a little pool. Peter is a little tiny for this ocean size tub so Elsa gave him a hand with his bath this morning. Yes she did end up dropping him, but I saved him - he wasn't too happy about being half dunked.
Elsa loves to sit in the tub and fill empty bottles with "magic potions." She can spend a 1/2 hour in there- I love it!

It's great for Thomas & Elsa. It's so big they think it's a little pool. Peter is a little tiny for this ocean size tub so Elsa gave him a hand with his bath this morning. Yes she did end up dropping him, but I saved him - he wasn't too happy about being half dunked.
Elsa loves to sit in the tub and fill empty bottles with "magic potions." She can spend a 1/2 hour in there- I love it!