Thursday, November 6, 2014

Ice skating & cute kids



One Saturday morning the kids were all piling on each other & begging to have their pictures taken. This reminds me that I still need to take a family picture for our upcoming Christmas card BUT... Elsa was knocked over on the ice on Saturday night and had her face grinded into the ice. So we need to wait for that to heal before she will let me take a family photo. This is what is looked like after 2 days of healing. It was firmly shut and hugely swallon the first day but open out the next. It is amazing how quickly children's bodies heal isn't it! I had to sneak this picture at night when she was sleeping. She has adopted the look of Violet in the Incredible movie and keeps her hair all combed over her face ;-) How she can see to do class work I do not know. She is all better now & we are thankful nothing really serious happened.