Saturday, November 16, 2013
In October and November
The last weekend in October E was baptized into the Church of Jesus Christ. So many of Elsa's wonderful friends came to be a part of her special day. E was a great member missionary and invited all her neighborhood friends. Both sets of Grandparents flew in too. We are so proud of the way Elsa tries her best everyday to live the principles she has been taught.
The boys really enjoyed the 1 and 2 dollar spider man suits I got at an after Halloween sale. How awesome are these!! I wish I had bought many more for birthday gifts. What boys doesn't love to dress up as a super hero.
Bryn picked up the skill of vacuuming. This part of the carpet got really clean as she worked on it for a good 15 minutes.
Trying to hold her stuffed bunny while vacuuming.
After weeks of practice Elsa preformed in the Barber of Sevil Opera at school. She sang the love song at the end of the opera with the chorus. I teared up watching my sweet Elsa singing her heart out. How she loves to sing.