Wednesday, January 23, 2013
lost
T has had a wiggly tooth for weeks. In fact 3 wiggly teeth but he was happy to leave them alone. Tonight he gave one a big push and it started to bleed. E told him wonderful stories about the tooth fairy and T asked me to pull the tooth out. After 6 good tugs it was out. He is super wishing for a dollar to spend at the dollar section of Target. He bought some balloons a few days ago, and would love some more to play volley ball with.
T is such a sweet obedient little guy. Always looking for a friend to bike and play soccer with. We have enjoyed playing soccer together at the park in the warm weather we have enjoyed the last few weeks.
The 3 year old ran up and asked me to pull out his tooth. I told him when he was five a tooth will wiggle. He is now crying next to me as I write this post..."My birthday is taking too longgg! When will my birthday come ???? It is taking so longgg. Today is not my birthday!! I just can't get my tooth wiggly.".
Before coming to me crying at my feet I heard him walking down the hall muttering to himself "when I am 5 on my birthday my tooth will be wiggly". Poor guy is so desperate to be older and enjoy all the benefits of being "big". He wants to play on a soccer team, ice skate like T & E & get money from flying fairies.