My mom has what seems like hundreds of these kinds of pictures, all her kids in the tub together. It is kind of cute, no ones clothes clashes with anyone else's right? ;-) They all have to sit still and look at you. My amazing mother had 5 kids in the tub, how did you do it mom?? You are amazing!
This is the first time I have ever put them all in together. Of course baby peed right away so a shower followed the tub. Peter loves to soak in the bath with his toy cars for a good half hour or more, he is a man after my own heart. I have never actually soaked in this tub, it always seems to have a thick coating of dirt from the kids & I don't want to clean it for me so I just head to the shower ;-)
E before her final ballet show. S cute in pink Ballet was not all E hoped it would be so she wants to go back to ice skating.