Bryn likes to sit up and play these days.I don't know how it happen, I sure don't encourage these growing up habits. ;-) It has only been the last 2 days where she can really sit up for long periods of time with out falling to the side. Of course she brothers and sister think watching her sit up is the funnest thing since TV and they all sit around her shaking her toys in her face till she falls over from the craziness. I have to stay close by to keep her safe.
You can see her two little bottom teeth in this picture. She has only used them once to bite me... They are soo sharp that I thought I was bleeding ;-)
Look at those blue eyes. They are such a great color right now I hope it lasts.She has a bit of sweet potato on her face from lunch. Her hair is getting lighter and lighter. Speaking of her hair Peter took kid scissors yesterday and cut off the little tail of hair she had growing in the back. Thankfully he did not hurt her, I feel like I spend much of the day just keeping her from harm from loving siblings.