Friday, August 17, 2012

summer happenings

 Bryn got this head band at the mall today for 50cents at Childrens place. (We went to run around and get some energy out.)  Love it! The flower seemed a bit big for her head so I just trimmed it down at bit. I also got a dark red head band for 50 cents, a church tie for Peter 50 cents and head band for elsa for 50 cents. Party favor chapsticks for E's up coming birthday also 50cents.... I love a good deal

 The boys hair is WAY too long I am going to cut in all off after this blog...sorry mor mor I know you love it long.




We had to leave CT boo hoo. We loved it, thank you family for such a wonderful visit.


Elsa has been learning the piano... I have been teaching her the last 2 weeks. She LOVEs it. I have just been teaching her simple songs and talking about the notes.