Swimming at the town pond. He LOVES goggles and always needs to have them on. His hair is so white that when it gets wet he looks nearly bald ;-)
Picking seaweed at the beach in Westport CT. I love his face. Elsa and I did not get to attend the beach. E had an ear infection that also made her car sick on the ride to the beach and puke in Aunt T new car.. sorry about that aunty.
Log balancing at uncle Mikes house.
Swimming in the kiddies pool at grandmas house. It has been super hot here so the only way to comfortable outside is to be wet. I have given up on swim wear at the house and just let them swim in their underwear. Peter loves that he can swim in the pool with no life vest on. This morning it was so hot all three kids were in the kiddies pool at 8:30 am. They stayed in for 2 hours swimming and playing pretend together.
