It is cooling down outside see it is only 91 degrees now & it is 5:30 pm. I am sweltering!!! The kids have the right idea, Thomas is sitting in the kiddies pool with his clothes on. Elsa & Alyson (our darling neighbor friend) are playing with water guns.
B is laying on the bed naked with the fan blowing o n her. Every time I nurse her I have to peel her off of me, the sweat sticks us together. Where is the A/C you ask... I ask the same thing... who builds a house with NO A/C!!! Grrr.
Since I had a baby 4 short months ago there is no way I am putting on swim wear. Instead I am looking forward to church tomorrow, they have A/C...maybe I will just stay there all day, maybe even go sneak in tonight...how are we going to sleep in this heat?
Todd and Peter are at the mall where it is cool, along with the rest of Northern CA, I am sure. Todd was suppose to get an outing alone for Father's Day but was kind enough to bring along a very grumpy, sweaty & sticky 3 year old.
We did enjoy 2 wonderful hours at the pool today....ah summer