Sunday, February 12, 2012

We are home

Bryn & mommy came home yesterday at around 1pm....mommy was very sad to leave the comforts of the hospital. I know some ladies don't like the hospital, I sure do. I love the food that is brought on a tray, the all night nursery care, the bed that goes up and down & the pain pills brought in every 4 hours, the shower with the old grandma chair to sit on when you shower ;-)

But, the kids sure love having Bryn around. She is always held & snuggled.

Bryn's seems to have her days & nights mixed up, she was looking all around last night taking in her new home. She is sooo darling & seems to have a very mild sweet personality. When she is awake she is peaceful & busy taking in the craziness around her.




Bryn & mor mor matched yesterday. How darling!