
We had a wonderful surprise visit by auntie Sarah. Since auntie Sarah is an art student at Pratt in NYC we went to see the Modern Art museum of San Fran. Elsa got a tour in Sarah's arm for a bit & loved learning about the art.
In general the museum is so not a place for young children ;-) Running around the statues outside was more our style ;-) But Peter really got into the art inside the building.


This was Peter's favorite statue. He liked the nice round rump and kept pointing to it screaming "bum bum". I still laugh when I think about it. He climbed on the antique furniture, pulled on all low hanging paintings & yelled out "woof, woof" with every painting of a dog. There were a lot of dog paintings. Peter had a great time. After 20 minutes of chasing Peter around I just took all the kids down to the dining room and fed them snacks while Sarah enjoyed the museum in peace ;-)
Peter also appreciated the museums life size gold gilded fireplaces & climbed right in.
