The E LOVES to write. This summer she learned how to sound out simple words. She sits at the table to write letters to her friends & cousins. This is a letter she wrote all on her own inviting a friend to come and swim. Then she puts her letters in envelopes, writes the friends name on the front and occasionally draws a picture of the house the letter is to go to so the mail man know what it looks like. Then she puts them out on the stairs for the mail man to pick up. ;-) The E has grown up so much this summer, she is headed to kindergarten in a weeks time!! I am not sure I am ready to give her up!
Saturday, August 14, 2010
Summer fun
The E LOVES to write. This summer she learned how to sound out simple words. She sits at the table to write letters to her friends & cousins. This is a letter she wrote all on her own inviting a friend to come and swim. Then she puts her letters in envelopes, writes the friends name on the front and occasionally draws a picture of the house the letter is to go to so the mail man know what it looks like. Then she puts them out on the stairs for the mail man to pick up. ;-) The E has grown up so much this summer, she is headed to kindergarten in a weeks time!! I am not sure I am ready to give her up!