Elsa had one of those days today when I look at her and realize my baby is growing up.
The boys and I attended her graduation from preschool this afternoon. Sadly she had been stung by a bee 15 minutes before the graduation ceremonies and was crying when I arrived. She sat in my lap the whole time holding an icepack to her forehead. She felt all better after 10 minutes and was able to play outside with her friends. So I don't have any pictures of the actual event, but she put her hat on when we got home and I took her picture.
Kindergarten here we come. Todd & I can not believe we have a child going to public school. Elsa is thrilled and looks forward to riding the bus, bringing a lunch to school & having show & tell ;-)
She also enjoyed her 3rd swim lesson today. We have a pool in our complex that does not see much use, its not heated, but we have been keeping it very busy these past few days with Elsa's lessons. Peter just loves to circle the pool & through in rocks. Elsa now likes to dive for the rocks that Peter tosses in.