Saturday, March 20, 2010

Cupcakes

My amazing sister in law Andrea made these cupcakes for Peter's family birthday party today. Andrea also has a birthday next week and was kind enough to share her party with Peter. It was so fun to be able to celebrate together.

The weather could not have been better! 72 degrees, in March! It was a little first day of spring gift. The children loved eating outside, running on the grass, playing on the jungle gym. Boy, do I love warm weather.




Peter eating/ smashing his birthday cupcake.



Opening gifts outside. Did I mention how much I loved the warm weather we had?!

Peter got some great boy toys which of course Thomas & his boy cousins loved to play with.

On a side note, my hair is getting long again. I can not decide if I should leave it alone or let Sarah give me another of her darling stylish hair cuts. I really liked the ease of short hair.