My camera is lost. It was last spotted on Christmas day in Todd's pocket. I am very sad about this and really want my cute Christmas pictures back. I have searched my house, time to search my mothers house.
Christmas and New Years have been wonderful. We are so thankful for our blessings of our Saviour, the gospel & family. We have had a wonderful year with the birth of our son Peter, along with the healthy growth of Elsa & Thomas. Being able to be home with all three is a gift.
The children & parents have enjoyed tons of cousins and family together time along with great food. Of course there has been sickness. It would not be the holidays with out sick children, ear infections, coughs, fevers, sleepless nights and a Saturday visit to the doctors office.
It's New Years day, all 3 kids are in bed. 2 are sick, I am wondering how much medicine I can give them so that we all get some sleep tonight??? Wouldn't it be great if mother's didn't need sleep!
Happy New Year everyone!