I am happy to report that I think his scalp skin infection is gone! It took 2 doctor visits, one with a specialist, 6 different prescriptions and numerous doctor calls- but it looks like we beat it! All we need to do now is continue to wash his head with a special shampoo. The doctor said not to get it in his eyes- how in the world do you do that?? Has he ever washed a wiggly 5 month old?
Monday, September 7, 2009
Look whose sitting up ;-) ......almost
I am happy to report that I think his scalp skin infection is gone! It took 2 doctor visits, one with a specialist, 6 different prescriptions and numerous doctor calls- but it looks like we beat it! All we need to do now is continue to wash his head with a special shampoo. The doctor said not to get it in his eyes- how in the world do you do that?? Has he ever washed a wiggly 5 month old?