Saturday, August 29, 2009

Happy Birthday Brian

Thomas's thoughts on Brian:

Uncle Brian is one of the coolest uncles ever as you can see from the above picture! He owns a motorcycle, and I got to sit on it!!!!. In Thomas lingo it is a "cycle" "voom voom". The sound "voom voom " is a very important aspect of the bike ;-)

Brian is strong enough to toss me in the air, LOVE that. Mommy is a weakling when it comes to tossing children around ;-) Brian has all kinds of great gadgets he lets me touch, cars, bikes, tools, phones- but best of all he will snuggle me and rub my head. The other night I had a fever, Brian held me, and patted my hot head- it was so comforting.

Happy birthday Uncle Brian, you rock my 2 year old world! I'm going to ask mommy if I can have a ride on that bike for my birthday next week ;-) Do you think I can ride in the side basket?