In my sleep deprived haze- there are still things that make me laugh.
* When Elsa sticks her Mikey Mouse doll under her shirt to "drink her body milk".
* When Todd tells me I am sleeping on his side of the bed, and sets up a pillow barrier so I can't over take "his side".
* When Thomas comes to tell me the baby sneezed - "baby achooo mama".
On a side note- I was very excited to step on the scale after having the flu last weekend and see that I had lost some of my baby weight. Sadly, Yes it was all water and the scale went back to where it use to be. How do you lose that last few pounds?
I find with 3 kids on hand all I eat is prepackaged food that is easy to pop in my mouth with one hand. My other hand is usually holding someone & something at the same time. I eat things like candy & chocolate ;-0. I have set a new goal & I am trying to pop things like fruits & veggies. It's not effecting my weight so far- but I'm sure it's better for Peter ;-)