Sunday, March 1, 2009

Random thoughts

* It is suppose to snow 6-10 inches tonight. Ugh! I am so sick of the snow. That means another school snow day. I can't take anymore of this snow stuff. Where is spring?

* Todd sold our old 92 Camry in under 24 hours. He listed it last night at 11:30pm and had it sold by 1:30 today. That must be a record. The buyer brought cash & his own set of plates. Todd's parents sold us that car 5 years ago, it has faithfully served the Bottger family for 16 years. Wow.

* I have 17 days to get my baby car seat washed, and dig out my bottles & pump. Get my bassinet out of my parents attic & wash it, locate all my baby boy clothes and stock my freezer with go to easy food. I am feeling a little stressed about all that.

* My new favorite boy names are: 

Slate
Slade
Cade
Steel

Are these names too strong? Too crazy? Todd still wants the name Matthew.